Picture of the Month
» File Browser
» File Search
» Submit Files
» News Archive
» Submit News
Star Wars Battlefront 2
- Official Releases
Star Wars Battlefront
- Download the SDK!
» SWBF Forums
- SWBF General
- Modding & Editing
- Problems & Help
- Clans & Teams
» SWBF 2 Forums
- SWBF 2 General
- Modding & Editing
- Problems & Help
- Clans & Teams
» Submit PotD
» PotD Archive
» Latest Poll
» Apply To Volunteer
| || || |
|Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins (1.25) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins (1.25) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins (1.25) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
Made by: Majin Revan
Copy RE1 to the ...\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon folder.
Remove RE1 from the ...\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon folder.
Well, here we have Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins (Version 1.25).
I fixed some small problems and fixed the localization for all languages.
Previous README file:
Wow, did this map take forever for an update. I don't think I've worked so hard on anything computer-related before.
Everything is SO accurate. I don't think it could go any further. I even have the correct sounds!
This is the first map of my mod, Rise of the Empire.
I can't even name the special things this time, because there are SO many of them.
So, I'll just credit everyone with what they did:
* Credit goes to DooFi for the kick-butt skins. Every sweet skin you see is his! This guy is a great texture artist!
* Credit goes to OOM-9/NeVaR for the DC-15S Blaster Carbine model. It's beautiful.
* Credit goes to maxloef for the tons of help he gave me with sounds. He also helped me get ParticleEditor working!
* Credit goes to Kyron/Kyross who spent lots of time modelling the Geonosian Force Pike! Those things hurt to get hit by!
* Credit goes to Lord Bandu, Rends, Penguin, Teancum, Psych0fred, Vyse, Dragonum, OOM-9, Jawa_Killer, and the countless others of GameToast for helping me fix MANY things.
* Credit goes to TK-8252, who is my "accuracy mentor." He actually used to mod for SWBF, but got sick of it and left. He never bothered with SWBF II. I can't count the countless hours we spent figuring out accurate things, LOL.
* Credit goes to Vyse and Teancum, who converted NeoMarz's Clone Commando model (made for JA) to SWBF II. They did a great job!
* Credit goes to a great modeller, Qdin! He made the DC-17m ICWS, and helped MANY others with modelling. If he wasn't in existence, my maps would really suck. He also created the dark part of this map...BODIES!!
* Credit goes to JabbaLovesLava for making a huge, multi-layer .psd file as a skin (a changeable one) for Qdin's Republic Clone Trooper bodies!
* Credit goes to my Beta Testers, EraOfDesann, Revan/CloneWarrior90, xwingguy, Astute, DooFi, Epena, and TheDestroyer.
* Credit goes to EraOfDesann for teaching me how to understand Jawa_Killer's ZeroEdit Animation.
* Credit goes to L-5-R for making a kick-butt T-21 Light Repeating Blaster and letting anyone and everyone use it.
* Credit goes to Rekubot for making the sweet DH-17 Blaster Pistol!
* Credit goes to xwingguy for teaching me how to script in "ambushers." This can be seen by the soldiers who are "dropped off" by the LAAT/is in the beginning.
* Credit goes to Dragonum for making the handy DC-15s Side Arm Blaster! It looks great!
* Credit goes to Psych0fred who spent hours helping me with anything and everything. He is the one who attempted to help me get custom sounds working in SWBF II (I figured it out the next day, using what he told me in crazy ways).
* Credit goes to Pandemic and LucasArts for making an extremely moddable game...
* Credit goes to Penguin who figured out how to make the "floating weapon icon" disappear...now if we could only add the icon back, LOL.
* Credit goes to t551, for attempting to repair Saturn_V's DH-17 Blaster Pistol (and doing a great job)!
* Credit goes to George Lucas, who created Star Wars.
* Credit goes to me...because I felt left out of this list.
* Credit goes to all the other mappers and modders who helped me in any way. I apologize if I forgot to mention you, but I think you might be able to see why I may have forgotten.
This map can only be played in the Galactic Civil War Era.
Imperial Transmission from Grand Moff Tarkin:
"The newly formed Galactic Empire, donning new colors in vehicles, weapons, and armor, has received important information about a new organization called the Rebel Alliance.
This organization hails itself as the savior of the galaxy, threatening to destroy peace and overthrow the Galactic Empire.
This Rebel Alliance is a group of smugglers, mercenaries, criminals, delusional idealists, traitors to the Empire, former Jedi, non-humans, and terrorists.
They have now started a rebellion on Geonosis. They have gotten the support of the Geonosians, who we were...containing.
But, now we must destroy this new rebellion and their bug supporters. Wipe them out...all of them..."
* No known ones!
THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD. ELEMENTS TM & (C) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.
|Rise of the Empire #1: New Era Begins (1.25) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 42 | Last comment: 04-03-2010 at 11:58
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!