Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Overview
This Page has been viewed 44,733 times
Star Wars Battlefront II takes the best-selling Star Wars video game of all time one Imperial-walker step forward with all-new space combat, playable Jedi, and never-before-seen environments straight out of the Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith film. Fans of the original Star Wars Battlefront will also enjoy an all-new single-player experience that takes players through an epic, story-based saga where every action the player takes impacts the battlefront and, ultimately, the fate of the Star Wars galaxy.
Star Wars Battlefront II improves upon the original game's single-player experience with open-ended, mission-based objectives inspired from all six Star Wars films. The compelling storyline spans more than 12 new locations, many from Episode III, including volcanic Mustafar and the space battle above Coruscant. In addition, at certain key moments within the battles, players can feel the Force as a Jedi.
For the first time ever, Star Wars Battlefront II players can engage in space combat and, during the same battle, board enemy ships to attack from within. Starting on foot inside a capital ship, players can enter the spacecraft of their choice and travel into space to dogfight with the rival faction. From there, they can dock within the enemy's capital ship, overtake the ship's command posts, man its turrets to disable its shields and destroy it from within! Or, they can simply stay inside their own capital ship and defend it from attacks and enemy fire. The choice is theirs.
* Revamped single-player experience includes smarter AI enemies and allies, plus a greater emphasis on story told through open-ended mission-based objectives.
* New space battles allow you to dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and several other starcraft, or fight it out on foot aboard an enemy capital ship.
* Special opportunities throughout the game for players to wield a lightsaber and use their favourite Force powers as a Jedi.
* More than 16 new battlefronts on land and in space, including many from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space battle above Coruscant.
* All-new classic trilogy locations including the Death Star interior, classic space battles and the fight aboard the Tantive IV, Princess Leia’s blockade runner seen at the beginning of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
* Online multiplayer action for up to 24 players on PS2, up to 32 on Xbox or up to 64 on PC Windows (plus AI units).
* Created by critically acclaimed developer Pandemic Studios (Star Wars Battlefront, Mercenaries).
| || || |
|User Comments |
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 26 | Last comment: 07-02-2012 at 04:00
Joined: June 17th, 2006
|Evil great game best ever |
Joined: August 19th, 2006
|why does this have just 1 coment, ah hell, great game (why else would i be hereolleyes |
Joined: September 27th, 2006
|it rocks! |
it might have a bit of glitches, but with the downloads
Joined: September 3rd, 2006
|the game is boring once ur done with all the stuff... I BEAT THE GAME IN 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!(the clone wars) and theres a bug..... I CANT FINISH THE FIRST EMPIRE RISEN MAP ON NABOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Joined: June 1st, 2006
|Did you update? That might help. Great game, but some aspects of Battlefront 1 were better. |
From: (Baleares, Mallorca , Inca)
Joined: December 30th, 2006
|I love that game!!! |
Joined: September 12th, 2006
|Got it for the mods |
Joined: March 8th, 2007
|1 word without any mods and maps, heres my awnser,, |
Joined: January 17th, 2007
|THE BEST GAME EVER.ANDWE WANT ALSO BTLLFRNT III |
Joined: June 18th, 2007
| its a great game. |
Joined: September 9th, 2006
|I love this game! It's one of my favorites... but it could have been a little better. Like on Mose Esiley when you play as the Rebel Marksman and she's dressed in a camo outfit! And its on Mose Esiley, sand everywhere, as far as thee eye could see. So, I think she should have been dressed like the rebel soldiers. |
And second, there could be different skins for the heroes like on Mose Esiley GCW when you play as Obi-Wan episode 3, it should have been Obi-Wan episode 4. And the one with Leia, on different maps she could have been in her Hoth outfit, or Endor one.... There could have just been different skins for the heroes and factions.
But overall, its an awesome game! Just could have been a little better programmed.
Joined: December 26th, 2005
|good game but i beat the full game for ps2 and pc in under 2 hours, GCW & GSW |
Joined: July 9th, 2007
|this is whole reason i started using this site and heres the really long and stupid story of how it happend. One day Nigel was in the computer room playing star wars battlefront 2 and he was on utapau when it hit him the charecters on utapua werent correct so Nigel went to the other levels to find more errors which made him get bored of the game. so he then whent Google search and put in star wars battlefront 2 downloads, and what he found was very exciting (did i spell that right) it was a sit that said http:starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com and he said OMG! this is wicked but then i didnt get the addon folder thing but then 3 weeks later he understood and 4 months later he wrote a story of it all on the posts of the overveiw of the game (heres what i looked like when i found this site) |
Joined: August 23rd, 2007
|Hello everyone, I am new at the site but I am already a very good player of SWB2. This is sure a great game but a SWB3 would be good too |
From: (Buenos Aires)
Joined: March 28th, 2007
| Hey guys, I know you all want the old SWBF1 maps, well there is a map pack that have the old maps for the SWBF2 the name of the map pack its: BF1 Map Pack_v175b well, no me acuerdo de donde lo descargue pero si lo buscan en google seguro que les aparece, suerte y disfrutenlo! |
El pack es muy bueno, lo que hace es agregar los mapas del SWBF1 al SWBF2 muy pro.
Saludos! Bye Bye!
From: (That one place in the South.)
Joined: October 6th, 2007
|wow no ones been here fur years . . . |
anyone lookin fur a map job???
ive got plans and all
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and oh yea i love the game
Joined: April 16th, 2009
cool este misto jocu
From: (Plymouth Wisconsin)
Joined: June 23rd, 2008
|Can someone tell me where I can get this for the PC, I only have SWB1, And would like to get my hands on B2 |
Joined: September 4th, 2009
|This game rocks!!! is the best (i have problems to play has a rebel =() the graphics are cool |
Joined: September 19th, 2009
|help me i need big help on how 2 get a game started. |
Joined: September 19th, 2009
Joined: December 28th, 2009
|THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!But Gold Leader IS right they should have put more skins and DEcamoflauge the rebel marksman on mos eisley |
Joined: October 1st, 2011
|it would be nice if the old stroy from swbf 1 was playable on swbf 2 |
Joined: July 15th, 2011
|Lol 25th comment. This game is my favorate game of all time. Nevertheless, I love halo and COD but I had had this game since I was a little kid. |
Joined: July 2nd, 2012
|This is the best game I ever played! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!