The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 16 | Last comment: 07-14-2008 at 09:51
Joined: September 5th, 2005
|Looks more like his shoulder's burning to me. Lol. |
From: (None of ur business)
Joined: October 28th, 2007
|Lol, good pic. |
Joined: June 28th, 2008
|lol 10/10 but you need to change the burn area to the neck otherwords it would have made sense |
Joined: July 20th, 2006
|@#3 - How the hell do you want him to do that ? >_> |
Good pic, 9/10
Joined: September 9th, 2006
|Lol, that is some big pollen . 10/10 |
Joined: October 16th, 2007
|Hah hah!!! Too bad he's going tho Felucia soon... 10/10 |
|Angrybob (Staff) |
From: (Hell, Florida)
Joined: May 2nd, 2007
|Is that from C-Pack? Made me laugh. 9/10 |
Joined: June 27th, 2008
|Its funny and nicely made. 8/10 |
only problem is that he has a gun through his head
Joined: May 28th, 2008
|Poor guy,why did they not believe him... |
Joined: May 11th, 2008
|cool pic. the burn should've been more "burny", instead of looking like an explosion. |
Joined: January 30th, 2008
|"Aaargh! Dang you, Benedryl!" |
Joined: March 17th, 2008
|@ #3, how the hell is he going to change the burned area lol? |
Joined: April 17th, 2008
|IT BURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Joined: July 2nd, 2007
|@Mr_dude_121 The gun isn't actually going through his head it is behind it. |
Joined: July 2nd, 2007
This map isn't actually from the conversion pack. It was a map I made that will be released here soon.
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!