The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 11-01-2008 at 23:17
From: (somewhere out there)
Joined: June 30th, 2008
|first of all 6/10 (ns screenshot) |
seconod (the force wasnt with him on that one lol)
Joined: July 24th, 2008
|i dont get it? 7/10 |
good pic tho
From: (Portland, OR)
Joined: August 20th, 2008
|it's . . . okay nice pic . . . 7/10 |
its . . . elegant
Joined: September 6th, 2008
|Darth Vader's mojo with the force is gone! |
Joined: August 7th, 2008
|The joke is that he missed deflecting the sniper beam because he can't see out of his helmet. |
Joined: June 1st, 2006
|Oh gosh. Darth Vader scares me now. Ever since having to sit with a 7 year old with one of the helmets for an hour. |
I actually thought this was much more deserving of the 7.9 it currently holds. It was well done.
Joined: September 9th, 2006
|Lol, Vader just got pwned by a girl!! 10/10 |
Joined: January 30th, 2008
|Ha! And Luke thought that a stormtrooper's helmet was hard to see through... |
Joined: July 28th, 2008
|Yeah, Gold Leader...a Mandalorian girl! Best in the galaxy! |
Joined: July 24th, 2008
|NOW I GET IT |
Joined: June 22nd, 2008
|The force is with this picture 9/10 made me laugh and actually make sense. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!