The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 02-17-2011 at 13:41
Joined: May 31st, 2010
|lol, I'm placing a 7/10, seen better, but is still funny |
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|For some reason in my mind I hear "Pimp my speeder". Why is that? lol |
Joined: May 8th, 2009
|Hm n1,an speeder without controls to fly it |
From: (New York)
Joined: July 7th, 2010
|Yo dawg, I heard you like plugs so we put four large outlets in your car so you can power a lamp while you drive |
From: (Portland, OR)
Joined: February 8th, 2011
|I'm placing a 6/10. Picture makes sense but I've seen better. |
From: (The Land of Jerks)
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
|well, this is kinda bad. |
Joined: August 7th, 2008
|I think the PS1 in there would have been funnier. (BTW, theres a PS1 in those speeders too. And a Pay-Phone in between the two clones. But most of you are too young to know what a Pay-Phone is =P) |
From: (Dallas, Texas)
Joined: December 22nd, 2010
|oh yah, it does look like a pay phone, and the PS1 looks a little too off. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!