The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 4 | Last comment: 01-23-2012 at 19:57
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|This reminds me of that Halo 2 scene. Speaking of which, I made a pic refering to that scene. Shame staff haven't posted it yet. |
Joined: September 2nd, 2010
|What the .....? |
I'm no DC reader so I don't even know if superman can survive in a vacuum.
Not bad so I'll give a 7.
From: (New York)
Joined: July 7th, 2010
|Well, I think he fly outside of Earth then flew around it so fast he reversed time or something, so he can probably survive in space. |
Joined: October 28th, 2011
|Mm....better caption: you know, if we are going to survive this, at least bring THIS much of fuel with you. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!