The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 11-21-2010 at 11:05
Joined: January 27th, 2009
|The pic is pretty funny, and I really would have laughed, but the incomprehensible caption just ruined it. 'Come one'? |
From: (Enrichment Center)
Joined: August 2nd, 2010
|really nice idea |
Joined: August 1st, 2009
|anakin destroys the ship that saved him? lol |
hum...i don't like this pic because 1. caption ruins it (as #1 said), 2. very easy to do, 3. the rocket has no engine glow and is misplaced.
i give it 5/10 because of the cool map (i must download it again)
From: (No way, rapist.)
Joined: October 17th, 2009
|"Come 'one'"? |
Joined: June 1st, 2006
|I'm a little confused as to the mix of eras: |
Anakin Skywalker, in a Galactic Civil War... with a Republic Starfighter.
From: (That place over there)
Joined: April 5th, 2010
|Spelling fail. |
Interesting pic. Never seen anakin with a rocket before.
Joined: February 17th, 2009
|..."come all?" |
From: (bs as)
Joined: May 7th, 2005
|may be the caption was meant to be "come ON!"???????????????????????? |
Joined: February 21st, 2010
|Republic vs. Empire? Not canonical, but cool^^ |
Joined: January 9th, 2010
|Yes it is. Changing of the Guard mission in Battlefront 2 campaign. |
Joined: August 1st, 2009
|@ Irgen: the venator is property of the empire and they fight against rebels with a mon cal cruiser and some eta-2 actis starfighters. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!