The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 9 | Last comment: 03-31-2010 at 19:11
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|Seeing this, I kept hearing the Hiigaran's voice of "Good work, people. The bridge is ours." and "Enemy crew defeated, the ship is ours." Note that a Hiigaran is not some Star Wars thing, but a Homeworld 2 thing. I think I capture more ships than I destroy when I play Hoeworld 2... |
Anyways, good job rebels! You manage to capture a Star Destroyer! BTW, how in God's name did you manage to get the rebels like that!?
Joined: March 20th, 2010
|it is fun to see that the rebellion have captured the bridge of the star destroyer 10/10 this rocks |
Joined: March 20th, 2010
|REBEL 1:who flying the star destroyer??? REBEL 2: i tought you was flying the star destroyer! REBEL 1 AND 2: oh ow |
Joined: November 12th, 2009
|It's the map star Star Destroyer-http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Destroyer;100801 |
Joined: January 16th, 2010
|lol i wanna hve this map!!!! |
Joined: January 26th, 2009
|in theory, he could have modded an item dispenser to drop people. when you do this, the people dont move, so it would have been easy to take a picture. |
as easy as this is, it still was funny, so 9/10
Joined: December 11th, 2009
|lol nice 8/10 |
i like donuts
From: (Guilford CT.)
Joined: May 9th, 2009
|@median it took s lot of pushing to get them all placed right took hrmmm about s 20 mins |
Joined: October 30th, 2008
|My hard work being put to good use I see. Makes me happy. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!