The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 05-15-2010 at 16:32
Joined: April 27th, 2010
|There's absolutely nothing special with this PotD. All he's done is downloaded a Jedi vs. Clones Jawa mod and force pushed some clones. The caption's not funny either. We don't seem to have be getting any decent PotDs lately. |
From: (Portland, Oregon)
Joined: November 24th, 2009
|No offense COMMANDERGREE, but this is not funny to me. |
Joined: December 19th, 2009
|They should have let Jawa's join the empire... |
Joined: June 18th, 2009
|As with the last several pics, this isn't astounding or very funny. 2/10. |
From: (Kennewick, Washington)
Joined: May 28th, 2003
|made me laugh, guess some people have no since of humor. 10/10 |
From: (Renfrew Ontario)
Joined: January 12th, 2009
|you guys have no sense of humor. I guess its much easier to whine than to actually do something about it. |
Joined: January 9th, 2010
|ok, I'm on it |
Joined: August 17th, 2009
|I like the pic 8/10 but you do have to have an outstanding sense of humor to lol at ANY potd ever shown on filefront, my family says i lol easier than anyone else in the family yet i have never even chuckled at a potd. |
From: (Guilford CT.)
Joined: May 9th, 2009
|don't want to whine but this pic is medioker at best and i ve seen a-lot of Potds and this isnt the worst 6/10 |
Joined: April 11th, 2010
|. . . |
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|I get it. LOL. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!