The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 12-11-2010 at 16:51
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|Those are alot of ships... I feel sorry for the AI... they're too stupid to steer and avoid certain death. |
Joined: June 1st, 2006
|The Rebel Hangar in Episode VI isn't too tidy, either. |
From: (San Diego, CA)
Joined: August 11th, 2010
| . . . not really. There's still plenty of space for more ships. : P |
Joined: May 8th, 2009
|Hey Jdg50, your getting good at this... that made me laugh. 10/10 |
Joined: May 31st, 2010
|hehehe, easy to do, but it still made me laught 9/10 |
From: (That place over there)
Joined: April 5th, 2010
|Thanks! Lol, sometimes when I get bored in space, I just take all the ships and land them everywhere in the hangar. XD |
From: (Portland, OR)
Joined: August 20th, 2008
|funny, and creative. 8/10 |
Joined: April 27th, 2010
|Hahahahahaha 9/10 |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!