The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 09-06-2011 at 15:24
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|The iorny is that Obi-Wan hasn't noticed that his AT-TE has been hijacked by the droids. Don't believe me? Look closer into the pic. |
That aside, is that THEWULFMAN's new TCW mod? Am I finally gonna have my chance to beat the frigate out of Tano?
Joined: September 2nd, 2010
|Wait, Command vehicles can be hijacked? |
That looks like Obi-Wan in his Clone Trooper armor.
Reminds me of the "barrel walking" potd some time ago
From: (United Socialist States of America)
Joined: October 25th, 2008
|Pretty good. That droid is gunna have some fun methinks... |
Joined: March 9th, 2011
|HA HA HA HA!! XD love it 10/10 |
Joined: March 9th, 2011
|He used fake console to get the droid in there. The map is Geonosis at Landing Point Rain. |
Joined: June 26th, 2010
|away from the pic who thinks all the of the SW series should be renamed as "EPICsode (1-2-3-4-5-6)? |
I like this... this is "landing point at rain" BTW
Joined: January 9th, 2010
|At 5, you are incorrect. The droid hijacked the vehicle. You can`t fake console a.i. into a vehicle (at least i can`t) |
Joined: April 28th, 2011
|Um, its not "Landing Point at Rain" or "Geonosis Landing Point Rain," It's "Geonosis Landing at Point Rain" |
From: (Portland, OR)
Joined: August 20th, 2008
|Ahahaha! Clever wordplay, my friend. 10/10 |
Joined: August 13th, 2011
|A Geonosis: Point Rain? Awesome! |
From: (The Land of Jerks)
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
|hey, nice job. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!