The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 09-23-2011 at 21:03
Joined: September 2nd, 2010
|lol I'm giving this a 9. The feet match the star destroyer, umm I mean whatever the clone wars one was called. That deserves a lot. The picture & caption make sense and fit together. That's all that really matters. |
First reaction: Umm, how does he breathe? Oh who cares great picture dude
Second Reaction: The only problem with your prototype is that his mass and surface area for gravity to act on would make his body impossible to hold up. Thus he can only survive in water with the aid of buoyancy or in space where there is little gravity, like in your picture.
Joined: December 16th, 2010
|8/10. I like it |
From: (Córdoba, Andalucía)
Joined: September 14th, 2008
| Please... It's been done before many times... Can't think of a suitable rating, so nothing from me today. |
PS: Don't mind me, it's just my daily rant.
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|I've made a similar pic a looooong time ago where there was a huge wookie on Mos Eisley. I called it the "Wookiezord". Never got posted... |
Joined: September 18th, 2011
|Nice one! |
From: (lanus,buenos aires)
Joined: December 27th, 2010
|#4 sorry,i didn't know that |
From: (The Land of Jerks)
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
|interesting. not in a good way. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!