The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 7 | Last comment: 12-27-2011 at 19:18
Joined: September 2nd, 2010
|Always enter the scene with a badass pose, some serious firepower and a very impractical and slow method of transportation. Rule of Drama and Rule of Cool. |
and because Grevious could walk/ run/ slide like 5 times faster than the tank's movement speed.
From: (lanus,buenos aires)
Joined: December 27th, 2010
|lol Starkli |
From: (New York)
Joined: March 4th, 2011
|as usual he always does... |
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|Someone called? |
@Ex Soldier7: All true. I usually do a similar scenario on Hoth with a Dark Trooper and a veicle way slower than the average tank. Guess.
I like the pic. It's not "dab" unlike other pics I've seen. Now for the real question. Who's else is expecting Mav's cristmas PotD tomorrow?
Speaking of wich, Merry christmas, my good and loyal anti-TCW friends. I wsh you guys the bast from yours truely.
Joined: December 16th, 2010
|Hmmm, I like it. Looks bad-ass enough Haha, Looks like Starkli beat me too it (as usual) But Merry Christmas everyone! And I wish you the best* (not the bast ) as well! |
From: (Portland, OR)
Joined: August 20th, 2008
|It's tight but where's he firepower? |
Joined: October 28th, 2011
|And to you, Starkli. For my Christmas I wish TCW to disappear! |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!