The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 01-08-2012 at 20:29
Joined: May 2nd, 2010
|whoah i love killing fishes in battlefront |
i shoot them with sniper from far ^^
Joined: March 2nd, 2009
|I usually use rocket launcher or a detpack but this is a good technique too |
Joined: October 28th, 2011
|Mmm...multiple fishing lines but you catch only 3? that is a disappointment, I will stay with my detpack... |
From: (Center Valley, PA)
Joined: November 26th, 2007
|grenades ftw |
From: (lanus,buenos aires)
Joined: December 27th, 2010
|#3 not 3,4 but the Count never said it was effective |
Joined: July 1st, 2009
|Never noticed, but Siths use the Lightning plasmid... Get it? Lightning Plasmid? For Bioshock? No?... Forget it. |
Joined: April 17th, 2008
|Nah... I pull a stunt from Stargate SG-1. Throw a small remote charge in, and press a button. Big boom, wade in, and chuck dead fish towards Jack O'Neill before cooking. |
From: (Portland, OR)
Joined: August 20th, 2008
|Hahaha reminds me of Star Wars Family guy |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!