The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 01-29-2005 at 14:05
Joined: December 20th, 2004
|Not bad it would have been better if you hade been in 3rd person and closer but over all i would rate it a 7 |
Joined: January 21st, 2005
|Y'know, if you fly don, you can land on the ground and walk amongst the stars in that level. I thought it was kinda funny. |
Joined: November 4th, 2004
|Fair picture. Good Caption. I agree that 3rd person would give a more comparison look. But then again the view might not be as centered. Nice job. |
Joined: October 29th, 2004
|it's ok. . . 5/10 |
Joined: February 25th, 2004
|Wich map is this? |
BTW: Ugly stardestroyer, but I know that LucasArts maded it.
Joined: December 13th, 2004
|finaly i good one |
Joined: November 1st, 2004
|IMO itz nice 9/10 |
Joined: December 8th, 2004
|The grpahic are kinda weird, that's why the Stardestroyer looks weird, at my PC the Stardestroyer looks rly real... |
Joined: November 11th, 2004
|This is the level where you can walk on the star destroyers. |
Maybe a little closer and third person, or show that you're going fast, like with the engines blazing or whater.
Good job other that that though.
Joined: November 14th, 2004
|Not bad, but not good or exceptionaly funny either. |
"I know that LucasArts maded it."
BTW: 'maded' is not a word
From: (Distrito Federal)
Joined: December 9th, 2004
|was chiken game ( is it wher eu chase a chicken?) nice blasters form that side SD |
From: (New Jersey)
Joined: January 2nd, 2005
|i agree wiy #9...with the engines blasting |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!