The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 11 | Last comment: 09-15-2006 at 17:38
Joined: December 4th, 2002
|Whoops..guess the PotD kinda slipped yesterday. Sorry, I kind of hoped someone else would have done it |
Joined: March 9th, 2005
| I love it!!!!!!! 10/10 |
Joined: February 12th, 2005
|look out below(: huhuhuhuhuhu! |
Joined: January 2nd, 2005
|Maybe he should refuel his jetpack once in a while. lol 10/10 |
Joined: January 30th, 2005
|PotDs should be about capturing the moment. But latley they are arranged, new maps and mods or just plain stupid. |
Joined: April 16th, 2005
|this place is going to the tips! i mean come on, "aaaahhh." plaese. |
Joined: January 21st, 2005
|Nifty. Really nifty. |
From: (Distrito Federal)
Joined: December 9th, 2004
|what is it time to trow up already |
seriusly a retard who probably got hit and fell and then some one too a pic an typed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wow thats real artwork and full of effort, sory i mean BS
Joined: December 15th, 2004
|Could use a much better caption... not too bad a pic though |
Joined: October 29th, 2004
|wtf is this??? |
Joined: September 15th, 2006
|nice angle...too bad no one likes it. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!