The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Star Wars Battlefront Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 17 | Last comment: 03-09-2007 at 04:12
Joined: September 7th, 2006
|Looks interesting 8/10 |
Joined: February 23rd, 2006
|BRILLIANT! is that some sort of weapons mod or somethin? or is it photoshopped? either way, jousting in bf2 would be awesome |
Joined: January 20th, 2007
|not too bad. the caption is good, but it could have been worded better, something like "Round One of the annual Republic Jousting Match" |
Joined: November 12th, 2006
|AHHH MY EYES!!! EDITED PICTURES! |
Sorry, I'm not a big fan of edited pictures, especially since you can make ANYTHING with an edited picture, which therefore makes creativity a very easy thing to do.
Joined: September 15th, 2006
|Creativity is a good thing. |
From: (Portland, OR)
Joined: August 29th, 2006
|Editing a picture opens up a whole new area of things that cound't be done in the game alone. It adds a whole new level of creativity. |
Joined: December 30th, 2006
|I don't know what to think. I guess it's sorta cool 5/10 |
Joined: June 6th, 2005
|Good stuff lol 10/10 |
Joined: December 18th, 2006
|Sweet picture, but spectators will make it more better. |
Joined: March 1st, 2007
|good pic, ok caption, 6.5/10 |
Joined: February 2nd, 2007
|Since its edited, it not really amazing, but its still funny. lol 9/10 |
Joined: August 12th, 2006
|LoL - Funny idea! |
[ 9 / 10 ]
Joined: January 30th, 2007
|lol ? |
i understand the meaning 7/10
Joined: February 16th, 2007
|....not that funny...buts its nice ..exeapt for the editing, its better not to edit 6/10 |
Joined: December 3rd, 2006
|Its obvious it was edited but it was still funny They actually look like they are running with hands up at each other ofl: 8/10 |
Joined: February 18th, 2007
|i don't care how the pic was made. some just don't want to go through incredible lenths (new animations/weapons) just make a good pic. as long as it is a good picture, i like it. |
Joined: May 31st, 2006
|the photoshopped lances are hard to see and are transperent |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!